Saturday 29 May 2010

Weekly Update - Week ending 29 May 2010

This week was quite a busy one. I have been working on my football-themed items, as well as other things for the shop. The first new design this week was my take on the Ladybug hat. I tried to make mine more realistic and included a face on it. To go with it, I designed a new style of boots which are fastened at the side with buttons. I also wrote the pattern for the boots, which is now available to purchase in my Etsy shop.

And, on that note, that was the other development...I am now selling the patterns to some of my designs, having received numerous requests for patterns.

Then I made a new diaper cover, which has become one of my favourite designs. It is unique and so stylish. It will be very comfortable to wear and can be adjusted as baby grows bigger. I am designing new covers as well, one of which will be completed this weekend and listed in my shop.

As Monday is a bank holiday, I shall have loads of time to work on items. so keep an eye out for my new designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment