Saturday 5 June 2010

My Shop was featured on Tolduso's Blog!

I logged into my Facebook account and lo and behold, there was a message for me from Lisa of Tolduso! She picked my shop as one of her 'shops to be featured' on her blog! In addition, she told me she loves my work! Now, Lisa is a talented artist herself who uses fabric and yarn to create amazing handmade products, mainly hats. So, it was a great honour indeed to have a fellow artist compliment my work! There are more artists from all walks of life who have done me this great honour and I would like to thank them all for their support!

To read Lisa's feature on Tafferty Designs, Click Here

To join Lisa on Facebook, Click Here

To visit Lisa's amazing shop on Etsy, Click Here

I hope you will visit her pages and shop. You won't regret it! Thank you so much Lisa! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment