Wednesday 14 July 2010

To-do lists - why I use them

I find lists helpful in keeping me focused on projects and to give me ideas on what else to work on. I think all artists get flashes of ideas when they have a moment of inspiration, and it would be such a waste not to take note of an idea, only to forget about it forever. Lists also keep me on track in achieving goals. I try to make them realistic of course, but with so much else going on in our lives, it's easy to get side-tracked and get carried away with other things. I work on a weekly-list basis. so, for this week, here is my list of things I need to do:
  • 2 Shrugs/boleros-1st batch crocheted. I made one knitted and one crocheted.
  • 2 Tea cosies
  • 3 Baby booties in a variety of colours
  • 2 Waldorf dolls' cardigans-1st batch to fit 15 inch Bambolettas
  • 2 Colourful fingerless gloves - managed one pair!
  • 2 Diaper covers - managed one!
  • 2 Hats - managed one!
  • New PDF pattern for a crochet hat  - completed - being tested
  • Recipe for chicken and pesto pasta - out on Friday

Anything you'd like to see in the shop? Let me know! :-)

Do you work with lists as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment