Sunday 12 September 2010

New PDF pattern, doll clothing and more..

One of my good friends has been asking me to write more patterns for sale. I couldn't for a while because my PC crashed and I had lost my PDF software. The good news is that it's all finally sorted. So, I got to work straight away and have written the pattern for the Crochet Baby Sunflower Hat. I intend to write more, so I will list one in the shop every now and again.

I also listed a handknitted Sleeveless Vest for dolls in the shop. I'm really pleased with it and I will be adding more styles and colours soon.

I recently won a gorgeous petal skirt for Sophie in the Giveaway hosted by Deborah of Dreaming Monet. I can't wait to get it. They are so gorgeous.

The wonderful doll makers continue to make dolls and fill many hearts and homes with joy and love. One of the admin team on the Gals and Dolls Facebook page (Jess) posted a touching and moving doll story. Thank you for sharing that story Jess.

One more week for entries into my Doll-Lovers' Giveaway! I'm excited about it.

I know it has been a while since I posted a recipe. I will, soon, I promise! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment