Saturday 18 September 2010

Update - What an exciting and busy week it's been! :-)

So much has been happening this week...shop sales, custom orders and getting ready for tomorrow's RTG doll upload. I really don't know how that will go. What I DO know is that whoever gets the dolls will love them because the dolls are so beautifully made and are just adorable. There will be a boy doll (12 inches), a red-haired girl doll (14 inches) and a caramel mix blonde baby girl (14 inch). I am busy getting everything ready for the upload. Preview pics will be up on my Facebook page tomorrow morning. The upload will go live tomorrow evening at 10pm GMT/London time.

Today is the last day to enter my Doll-lovers' Giveaway (see earlier post below). The winner will be selected first thing tomorrow morning and announced tomorrow as well, to give them time to choose their colours and for me to make their goodies and ship them out Monday or Tuesday.

Right..I'm off to knit, crochet and sew some more! Time is of the essence! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment