Monday 28 February 2011

New Pattern - Baby Visor Beanie/Hat/Cap

I have always loved visor beanies, hats, caps..whatever you prefer to call them. I think they are so cute! They are very practical too because they also keep the sun off baby's face. So, with Spring now upon us, I thought I'd better get a move on and write up the pattern to one of my visor hats, so that all your crafty people out there can make your own. As always, the instructions are clear and easy to follow. If you need any clarification, that's what I am here for. don't hesitate to ask.The pattern is available to purchase through my Etsy shop, and also for instant download through my Pattern Shop here.

I have received several requests for some of my designs. I am to make most of them available for purchase. So, keep checking! If you are looking for a particular pattern and you can't find it in any of my shops, just let me know and I will see what I can do. Not only does it provide me with a challenge, it gives me another pattern to publish! So, don't be shy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment