Saturday 9 July 2011

New Designs

I have been busy working on orders and writing new patterns. I want to expand my pattern inventory so that I can offer them in more designs and sizes.

I have really enjoyed working on custom orders. My customers always come up with fantastic ideas. One of my favourite is the Harry Potter sweater and scarf set which came about through a custom order request. I love Harry Potter, so I am sure you can understand why I am so excited!



The other has been the diaper cover for dolls. There are so many baby dolls out there so it was only a matter of time that I tweaked my diaper cover patterns to fit dolls. So, I will definitely be offering them in my shop! Now I am thinking of getting a baby doll to model a new baby doll range!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment