Sunday 16 May 2010

New items listed in my Etsy shop

Hello there! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. I have had a good one and a productive one.

I finally got round to making a tea cosy I have been thinking of making for ages! it's my 'Elf resting in the Garden' Tea Cosy'! I have made it in a pure merino wool yarn, although the flowers and the wee elf are made using sirdar snuggly (a soft baby yarn). It's one you won't find many of on the market! I love making unusual tea cosies. It's my passion, and although I love the classic designs as well, I find myself thinking of more unusual themes! I guess that makes my range a bit more versatile and accessible to most tastes. I am always open to suggestions, so if you think of an idea, please, share it with me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment