Thursday 17 June 2010

NEW RANGE: Snugg Boots made exclusively for Waldorf dolls


I am sooo excited to announce the launch of a new range of dolls' accessories. Debra of AppleTreeHouse and I have been working on this project and it has been very warmly welcomed so far, which is fantastic!...I designed these adorable Snugg Boots for the Waldorf dolls(and Waldorf-type dolls) after discussions with Debra. They are based on my Baby Snugg Booties which I make and sell in my Etsy shop. The boots are now available in my shop and if you take just one look at them on the dolls, your heart will melt! The size currently available will fit most 14-16 inch dolls, but I am working on smaller boots for 10-12 inch dolls. I will also make them in different colours, so you will have a wide selection to choose from. Waldorf dolls are renowned for being handmade with natural materials, so it is only right for me to use wool and wool blends. I will be using other natural fibres in the future as well...cashmerino, cotton. So, there is a heck of a lot to look forward to!

The boots were modelled by Michelle, the gorgeous doll that Debra made for her DD.  Love the doll? Get yours at AppleTreeHouse! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment