Friday 2 July 2010

Computers and Fanmade hats...

My computer crashed on me the other day and I have been keeping in touch with mobile phone Internet. I am reminded of how we often take things for granted and realise how much we depend on them only when we lose them! I am hoping to get a new computer this weekend. I am just SO glad I had backed up important things like my patterns and short stories. I forgot to backup my original recipes. I guess I won't be writing that recipe book after all! So, I guess the moral of this story is, appreciate everything you've got, no matter how insignificant you may think it is!

So, as I am currently unable to post pictures etc, I haven't been able to list things on Etsy. I have renewed a couple of things...a tea cosy and a hat. There is a 'positive' to not having the computer though, as unbelievable as that may seem! Since I have not been able to spend hours and hours browsing the net, I have been making more items! I can't wait to share them with you!

I am currently making a 'fanmade hat' in which I basically do am I'm told! I am knitting a hat shaped like a Santa hat and letting my Facebook likers/fans pick the colours and how many rows to knit in that colour. It's going to be great fun! So, if you want to take part, hop over to my facebook page and post your comments!

http://www.facebook.com/taffertydesigns

Tomorrow is the 4th of July, so Happy 4th if July to everyone from the US of A! Stay safe and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment