Friday 23 July 2010

I am getting my own Waldorf doll! :-)

As I have more and more involved in the world of Waldorf dolls, I have wanted to have one of my own. I started making products designed for Waldorf dolls, with the encouragement of my friend Debra and my other facebook friends/connection who are doll mamas! Everyone has been been incredibly supportive and together, we have decided that I DO NEED a Waldorf doll, to keep me company AND to model my new product line. So far, Debra, Michelle and Shannon have offered to test my products for size/fit, and I am so very grateful to them. But, sending things over the pond takes time, and it tends to be a lot of guess work whether something will fit or not. I guess that's where experience helps! But, if I had my own doll, I wouldbe able to make a lot more products and upload them regularly. I am workingon a completely different project, which for now I will refer to as The Surprise Project. Having a doll would be immeasurably useful for this project! So, when I finally get my own cutie, you will all know about it! I have narrowed my list down to 5 dolls..I will pick one by tomorrow morning. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment