Monday 12 July 2010

New Item: Gorgeous Crocheted Ruffled Shrug

I have just listed one of my favourite accessories - a Crocheted Ruffled Shrug! A shrug can add glamour to any outfit and looks great with both formal and casual wear. I have used a lovely soft pure cotton yarn in dark chocolate and trimmed it with a gentle ruffed frill which has a lacy edge. I will be making more of these and I have several colours available. so you can pick any colour of your choice! I have an order for a wedding shrug for the little flower girl, which I making using the same pattern. I will share pics of it when it is done. The wee girl (only 5 years old) picked the colour. I think her cousin was relieved it was ivory! :-)




In the meantime..here is the delicious, divine, chocolate version available to purchase in my Etsy shop. This one fits size medium-large. Custom orders welcome. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment