Sunday 1 August 2010

Knitted Shrugs for dolls...

Hello. I am SO exicted to share with you my knitted shrug modelled on a doll, thanks to my lovely tester M! :-) I have just listed one in my Etsy shop. It's amazing how different the Waldorf dolls can be in size. I pretty much depends on the doll maker. Some like to make their dolls chubby, whilst others prefer to make their slender. So, there is never any real guarantee that one 15 inch doll is exactly of the same measurements as the next. Fortunately, knit items are relatively forgiving and can more or less stretch to fit dolls of slighter bigger dimensions. There is a discussion on the doll measurements on the Gals and Dolls page which is quite helpful if you want to compare sizes. So, I guess now I just have to wait and see how it goes! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment