Thursday 23 December 2010

Thank you for an incredible year!

It's Christmas Eve!! How long have you been waiting for this day? All that excitement..all that preparation..yes, the time is here! Many of you will not have a chance to come online during the festive season, so I would like to wish each and every one of you to have a wonderful time with your loved ones. Christmas is about the celebration of the birth of someone who loved the world that he gave his life for all in it. So it is a time to celebrate love, sharing and giving. Love is the most precious gift and it is up to you how to you show that love..whether it is by giving a hug, a special gift or just being there for those you care about.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the friends, fans and customers of Tafferty Designs for supporting me and my little business, Tafferty Designs. This year has been an incredible year for me at TD, and it is all because of YOU. I cannot thank you enough through words on a screen but please know that I am truly grateful, from the bottom of my heart, for making this year one of the best years ever. You have really made it special and no words can ever express my gratitude for you have done. I have had so many people help me along the way, keeping me motivated and keeping me excited and inspired, by giving me fantastic ideas on products to make, by testing my products for size, suggesting colours, giving feedback on products either through Etsy, commenting and 'liking' on Facebook and here on the blog, giving me tips on the next step when I wasn't sure about what to do...all this help is priceless and it is difficult, if not impossible, to put into words what it means to me. However, there are four words I need to say, four small words..simple words, which I hope will tell you how I feel: Thank you so much!!! :-)

Have a wonderful end-of-year period, even if you're not celebrating the holidays, and I hope to see you all next year!!!

Take care.

With warm and sincere regards,
Judith, Mr. TD & Grandma TD :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment