So...what will 2011 bring to TD? Who knows? We will just have to wait. However, in general terms, I have some things I want to make integral to Tafferty Designs
- Expand my doll clothing inventory. I love making cure things for dolls! I intend to introduce new designs, some of them inspired by fashion of days gone by. I have a penchant for vintage and costume drama..so expect to see something inspired by Sense and Sensibility!
- I really want to publish more pattern. When I tried my first patterns out, I had no idea just how well they would be received. I have promised a few people that I would publish this or that pattern, so those will be my first priority. I have met a lady who has offered to test some pattern for me. This will be a huge help as sometimes the only reason holding things back is the fact that I haven't had a chance to test a pattern! So, once we iron out the arrangements, I will tell you all about it.
- I would like to make more items for the home. I love making tea cosies, and I guess it's really just an extension of that. Cup cosies are so easy to make i often wonder why they are not in my shop! lol They will come...they will come..and so will cushion covers, ipod covers, ipad sleeves, iphone beds, pot holders...and loads more!
- Toys...I have a handful of ideas...I will have to put a lid on this idea until I have put more thought into it and worked out a few things...So, watch this space!
- There is an exciting collaboration in the works..but I have to wait until my partner in crime lets me know whether or not we will proceed. I don't want to announce it only to announce it is no longer happening!
- I will have more RTG uploads, particularly with doll items and tea cosies. It'll give me a chance to experiment a little..The next one is planned for January. I think, if all goes well, it will be a regular monthly..or even fortnightly thing...It all depends on the other orders I receive. BUT, it will happen. I already have 4 items for the January upload. I will post preview pics of each upload on my Facebook page and some here on the blog..to allow people to have a look and see if there is something they would like.
- Custom orders...I love custom orders..that will never change. If I could change anything, I'd make my hands work faster! :-