Wednesday 25 July 2012

Update - new products, new ideas...

Hello everyone. I thought I'd update you on the goings-on at Tafferty Designs. It has been a while since I had almost no outstanding orders. At the moment, there is just one, and that itself is nearly finished. I've worded late into the night to get them out as soon as possible. I hate making customers wait for ages! This has allowed me to work on more ready-to-ship/ready-to-go/RTGs items, therefore I am currently stocking the shop with LOADS of brand new items. Working on RTGs allows me indulge my creativity and design new items.  have come up with a pattern for doll sweaters with a collar, which I am absolutely in love with. I can vary the bottom so it looks a bit different every time. 

I have also added new tea cosies in a variety of colours and a variety of designs. AND, I have also designed a doll cape inspired by the popular Little Red Riding Hood story.  I call it the Little Doll Pixie CapeAnother exciting development has been the introduction of tiny accessories for the most adorable Petit Bonbon mice! Melissa made an absolutely gorgeous little mouse in the colour of my choice. I call her Elizabeth. If you don't have one of these little bonbons, you need to! 




Last, but certainly not least, a sweet and incredibly talented friend made a 10" doll for me, called Josie, who is now the model for my 10-12" doll clothing. She is absolutely stunning. She is very special to me, not only because she is gorgeous, but because my friend really put her heart and soul into making her. I love her so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment