Thursday 26 July 2012

New Product - something for the cafetiere/Bodum lovers

Finally, I have made a coffee pot/cafetiere/Bodum cover, and I am absolutely delighted with my first one. I discovered a Japanese yarn that is a hand-dyed mixture of silk, kid mohair and lambswool, which feels so luxurious.I couldn't wait to see the finished product and I have to say, I love it! It covers up the pot beautifully and with the integration of elastic at the top and in the middle, the cover will not slip downwards, as would have happened, given the silkiness of the yarn. I have also added a loop that goes over the handle as extra security. So, trust me, this will not slip! Yes, I am on a roll, so, expect more to come!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I sure wish I could feel that yarn! ;-) It sure LOOKS fabulous. So does your cup cosy!

    ReplyDelete